Schedule Training with WWBC.us
WWBC.us offers customized training that fits your needs in a 45-minute class with your contract. If you want to learn how to use your web content management system, eCommerce platform, social media, or anything else from your project – schedule your training today.
All training is done remotely online so there is no need to travel.
You will need the following to access the online training:
- Internet access
- A desktop computer or laptop (to view training screen). Note: you do not need a webcam. We do not use live video during training, only screen viewing.
- Computer headset with microphone or phone to dial-in (to access training audio)
- Paid training requires pre-payment at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled training date (an invoice will be emailed once training date/time is confirmed by WWBC.us).
- If payment is not made 48 hours in advance, WWBC.us reserves the right to cancel/reschedule training.
- During the scheduling process, in the notes field, please indicate what type of training you require (ex: WordPress, Shopify, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, MailChimp, etc.).
- You may only specify 1 topic per 45-minute session.
- WWBC.us will evaluate your request and determine if the training duration will cover your requested topic(s).
- All trainings are done remotely online using Free Conference Call.
- WWBC.us does not offer in-person training.
- Once your training date/time request is confirmed, you will receive an email;
- with your invoice for prepayment (if applicable); and
- an appointment with Free Conference Call access instructions.
- Please login to Free Conference Call at least 10-15 minutes prior to a scheduled training time so that you will be on-time for class or can troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- All students must be logged in online and accessible at the scheduled training time.
- If a training participant is late/not accessible (up to 10 minutes) for a scheduled training, the training time will be adjusted accordingly (ex: if the participant is 5 minutes late training will be 40-minutes instead of 45).
- After 10 minutes past the scheduled training time, if the participant is still not logged in and/or accessible:
- PAID training: WWBC.us reserves the right to cancel training and charge a $25 non-refundable late fee.
- COMPLIMENTARY Training: WWBC.us reserves the right to cancel training and the participant forfeits the redemption of this complimentary training session.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: You must cancel/reschedule your training at least 24 hours in advance by email email@example.com or use the cancel link located at the bottom of your confirmation email.
- If you do not cancel/reschedule 24 hours in advance:
- PAID Training: WWBC.us will charge a non-refundable $25 cancellation fee.
- COMPLIMENTARY Training: the participant forfeits any right to use/reschedule complimentary training.
*WWBC.us offers one (1) complimentary 45-minute online training with select signed contracts (view your invoice or contract to see if this option is available to you). If this option is not available in your contract or you require additional training select one of the paid training options.